Wednesday, June 15, 2011

JordinSparks-No Air wallpaper

File:JordinSparks-No Air.jpg

JordinSparks-No Air wallpaper


JORDIN SPARKS: I’D LOVE TO WORK WITH CHRIS BROWN AGAIN


American Idol Season 6 winner Jordin Sparks (who remains the youngest winner in Idol history) told CNNShowBiz Sunday evening (Feb. 13) at the Grammys that she is down to collaborate with Chris Brown again.

“I love Chris, I think he’s amazing. He was such a gentleman, he was bouncing off the walls,” Sparks said of her time working with the artist, who’s nominated for three Grammys.

“I know people are very critical, but I think he’s really tyring and he’s getting there. He’s doing things that he says he’s going to do,” Sparks added. “I think everyone deserves second chances. I’d love to work with him again.”

Jordin is sweet! I always wanted to know how she was able to snag Breezy for her first single..mmhmm. I loved ‘No Air’ tho. Who’s down for another collab?

Watch ‘No Air’: